So you're interested in trading options?
The most important thing in trading options is knowing the highest probablity of the directionality of the underlying stock, ETF or index. So, eTradingCourse begins with teaching position trading stocks and ETFs first. A great deal of our training focuses on recognizing low-risk, high-return trades using high-probability patterns and fine-tuned trading techniques.
Amazingly, most people that trade options don't know anything about the direction of the underlying. We've talked with several successful options traders who admitted they knew nothing about the direction of the underlying stock, ETF or index. These guys all wished they knew more about how to determine the direction of the underlying. And, that's our specialty!
Once you've graduated from the course, you can begin trading the stock, ETF and index with these skills. Your training continues with the Options Bonus Manual, where we teach you the basics of options and a few basic options techniques to get you started. At that point, but not before, we recommend using an online options service that does searches very quickly using our criteria. Then, using the skills developed in training and refined in practice, you can glance at the underlying to determine if it is a low-risk, high-return trade.
So, in summary, this process gives you the background that you need to successfully trade stocks, ETFs and options with confidence and depth of understanding. That process is our eTradingCourse.
Enroll in eTradingCourse now.
"I know you have heard this a thousand times but your course and support are awesome!"
- R.H., Ocoee, FL
Here's What You'll Receive From eTrading Course:
- You will receive the eTrading Course manual before starting your One-on-One training to familiarize yourself.
- You will receive the Options Bonus Manual.
- You will get a bonus of two additional manuals that contain exactly 1,129 annotated screen shots that show actual setups, entries and follow-through on real stock charts.
- You will receive a traders’ personality profile assessment to help you identify and manage your personal trading caution areas. This has proven to be as valuable as the techniques. Students rave about how this has helped them.
- You will get 30 hours of online or in-person one-on-one customized training to match your experience level and learning needs.
- You will have homework after each training session designed to deepen your understanding of pattern recognition and the eTradingCourse method.
- After your training, you'll have 3 steps to follow to ensure you've correctly learned the techniques.
- You will get a full year of follow-up mentoring. Included in this mentoring, you'll mark up live charts with your understanding of the techniques and email them to us. We'll converse with you about your understanding, any misconceptions, and explain the nuances. This is tremendously valuable to your success.
- We also offer continued support beyond the first year, at a very affordable rate.
THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COURSE. THERE ARE NO SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATIONS OR OFFERS TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITIES. THERE IS NO SPECIFIC TRADING ADVICE OR TIPS. NO MECHANICAL TRADING SYSTEMS ARE INVOLVED. NO MECHANICAL METHODOLOGIES ARE INVOLVED. THERE ARE NO MECHANICAL TRADING SIGNALS. THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS BY US OR BY YOU. NO MONEY IS MANAGED. THERE IS NO PARTICULARIZED TRADING ADVICE THAT RECOMMENDS SPECIFIC TRANSACTIONS OR TRADING METHODOLOGIES OR ADVICE CONCERNING THE VALUE OF OR ADVISABILITY OF TRADING STOCKS OR ETFS OR OPTIONS. THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO ASSIST YOU AND PROVIDE TOOLS FOR THE UNDERSTANDING OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF THE FINANCIAL MARKETS. THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COURSE DESIGNED SOLELY TO ASSIST YOU IN DEVELOPING YOUR OWN PERSONAL METHODOLOGY IF YOU SO DESIRE, JUST AS FREELY AVAILABLE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND TRADING TECHNIQUES FROM BOOKS AT A LIBRARY WOULD ASSIST YOU. EDUCATION IS FULLY PROTECTED BY THE FIRST, FOURTH, NINTH, AND TENTH ARTICLES IN AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION AND NO RIGHTS ARE WAIVED. THERE IS RISK AND POTENTIAL FOR LOSS IN ANY INVESTMENT, INCLUDING LOSS OF PRINCIPAL AND OTHER LOSSES. NO INVESTMENT OR TRADING RECOMMENDATIONS ARE GIVEN OR IMPLIED. NO JUDGMENT IS EXERCISED OVER ANY STUDENT'S TRADING. ETOWAH VALLEY INC. DBA ETRADINGCOURSE.COM AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND ASSOCIATES ARE NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING ANY INVESTMENT OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IF YOU WANT INVESTMENT ADVICE, SEEK A LICENSED OR REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR, CPA, OR ATTORNEY. IF YOU TRADE WITH REAL MONEY, THAT IS STRICTLY YOUR DECISION AND YOU SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH ALL THE RISKS. STOCKS AND OPTIONS TRADING INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RISK. THERE IS NO REPRESENTATION OF PAST PERFORMANCE. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
Pricing subject to change at any time.