Discover how training your eye to recognize price patterns will give you the edge you’re looking for to successfully trade stocks ETFs and options...
Most traders are looking for an edge. Most begin with a mechanical system or an indicator package that is supposed to make the difference.
Most people follow this or a similar path.
That's a perfectly normal approach, especially considering the massive quantity of marketing messages dedicated to convincing you that you'll get rich quick if you buy their product.
Most traders, including me, eventually realized that mechanical systems and indicators are not going to help them make money long term. Multiple indicators give you conflicting signals which creates stress. Mechanical systems frequently get you in late and you miss lower risk trade entries that you can easily see with your eye.
Starting in 1991, I built, modified, and tested hundreds of mechanical trading systems and indicators.
What I discovered early on is that if you simply learn to see patterns that are repetitive, you can skip the mechanical trading system and indicator approach. Just transcend them. It turns out that your brain, properly trained, is much better at trading than mechanical trading systems and multiple indicators.
Trading using your brain is simpler and inherently more stress-free than attempting to trade mechanical systems, because you're in control of your trading.
Your brain is very quick at pattern recognition and you can learn how to instantly recognize high probability patterns. Pattern recognition is the single best tool I've ever found for entering, managing and exiting a trade properly.
Hi. I'm Paul Quillen, founder of eTradingCourse. I'm a full time trader. I will teach you the same techniques I use every day reading price action on stock charts that will give you an edge in determining a stock's future price direction.
Discretionary pattern recognition is the best edge that I have found. This simply means that we use our pattern recognition skills to determine the highest probability of the future direction of a stock's price.
We want to know the highest probability of the stock's price direction (up, down, or sideways) based upon patterns that have been proven to repeat themselves since the beginning of recorded market data.
The projected price direction is the single most important piece of information you could possibly know whether you're trading stocks, ETFs, or options.
There are a number of ways people go about determining this. Based upon my 21 years of testing, most of the techniques taught in most of the books simply don't work.
I have found one thing that works consistently over time. It's based on mass emotion, because human emotions have never changed throughout history. This technique is constant from year to year (rather than working for a while before quitting).
What best represents emotions on stock charts is Simplified Elliott Wave™ theory. The key word here is "Simplified."
I know that many traders have been introduced to Elliott Wave theory only to reject it because it's too complicated and they can't figure out how to make any money using it.
The traditional way to teach Elliott Wave theory is arduous, intellectually challenging, and time-consuming. Traditional Elliot Wave theory relies on precise wave counting. I have found that this can be very accurate after the fact. However, nobody trades after the fact. We all trade in real time with real money.
On the other hand, Elliott Wave theory is the still the best way to predict future stock direction when it's simplified.
What I've done over the last 21 years is exhaustive testing with the intent of throwing out everything in Elliott theory that doesn't help us make money. In other words, I simplified Elliott Wave theory.
In summary, my trading approach uses pattern recognition - the foundation of Elliott Wave theory - in the most simple and effective way possible. I coined the terms Simplified Elliott Wave™ and Elliott Wave Simplified™ and trademarked them.
Keep in mind that traditional Ellioticians believe that the more you know about Elliott Wave theory, the better you can trade.
My 21 years of experience reveals that the opposite is true.
What's also exciting about Simplified Elliott Wave™ is that it works consistently in an extremely broad variety of market personalities. It works on broad-market indexes and ETFs, and individual stocks. It's accurate in all time frames from monthly bars to one minute bars.
"For anyone who has ever actually watched price flow on a tick-by-tick basis for months on end, what soon becomes
strikingly clear is not the wild randomness of price patterns, but their mundane repetitiveness."
- Boris Schlossberg, Stocks, Futures & Options Magazine, February 2004, pages 65-66
Discover for yourself the power of pattern recognition when you enroll in the eTradingCourse.
With eTradingCourse you get:
- Personal, one-on-one attention showing you how to make consistent profits from trading.
- After 17 years of training people just like you, One-on-One, I'm convinced that's the best way to learn to trade profitably. Just you and your instructor. This training style is customized to you and to where you are in your trading career. One-on-one works much better than seminars and is light years ahead of trying to learn it on your own from books and websites.
- Your one year course starts out with 30 hours of One-on-One hands-on training with your instructor.
- Your 30 hours of training time is flexible. It's either in person or online, so if you want, you can train at home, at your office or at the coffee shop – wherever you have a high speed internet connection.
- Once you've completed your 30 hours of one-on-one training, your full year of mentoring and support begins.
- Most trainers give you a seminar and then just drop you. The next time you hear from them, it's to get new tuition from you for the more advanced course. That's not how to train you to succeed.
- With us, you get one course and it already includes everything.
- We're available during each step of your learning process including your transition to trading real money using our method.
- We'll help keep you on track through the challenging transition from simulated trading (for practice) to real money trading, the time when you're most vulnerable to psychological traps and self-sabotage. Under the pressure of real dollar risk, you may tend to deviate from your trading plan and break your rules and guidelines, which mentoring will help bring back in line.
- During our first session together, you will learn how to use picture style support via email so that we can communicate quickly, accurately, and effectively during your year of mentoring with us.
- When you've completed your 30 hours of one-on-one training you'll know exactly what to do next.
- The assurance of working with traders and teachers who have been training people just like you since 1994.
- I've been trading since before the beginning of the electronic markets. Since 1991. You can have confidence that we'll be here when you need us.
- All the rules, methods, and guidelines for finding the highest probability, lowest risk trades in any market condition.
- Whether the market is bearish, bullish or sideways, volatile or calm, you'll know exactly how to choose your entries, place your stops, enter contingent orders, manage and exit your trades.
- Safe, simple, time-tested strategies designed for keeping the profits you make.
- It's actually rather easy to take profits from the market – the discipline is learning how to keep those profits.
- How developing a winning personal psychology is the difference between long-term success and failure.
- Many new traders dismiss the idea that psychology can have an impact on the bottom line. That's too bad because learning just a handful of psychological basics will have a huge impact on your long-term trading success. A winning mindset is something that you can develop and enhance with practice and active coaching. We'll do a comprehensive profile of your individual strengths and challenges. Then we'll show you how to profit from your strengths and compensate for your caution areas.
Many of our students, especially those that have had previous training that didn't work, after taking our course, told us that we helped them break through the psychological barriers that had previously blocked their success. That's the key. Our trading course is all about you. It trains the best computer on earth - your brain. We train you in two areas: pattern recognition and trading psychology.
We'll teach you trading pattern recognition skills that are based on mass psychology, which is the force that moves the market. (You may have also heard mass psychology called mob psychology, crowd psychology, or herd psychology.)
You'll learn how to quickly and easily spot low-risk stock trade entries, how to properly place initial protective stops, how to manage a trade, how to properly trail a stop, and how and when to exit.
With eTradingCourse you will learn:
- How being conservative leads to consistent profits.
- We believe that risk-adverse trading is the best kind of trading – both psychologically and financially. We show you how to make the most from trades when you are right about direction and how to lose the very least when you are wrong.
- How to create low-risk, high-return trades
- Our risk filters are strict and are designed to keep you out of trades that could wipe out profits you’ve already taken. We will show you techniques that let your winning trades run while still protecting your realized profits.
- How to recognize high-probability bullish and bearish
entries at a glance.
- You only have to learn three high-probability patterns in order to be a consistently profitable trader. (There are actually six; three are bearish and three are bullish. But the concepts are the same in both directions.) Two are continuation patterns that show you when a stock or market is going to continue in a trend. The third one is a reversal pattern that reveals when price is about to turn around. Then we have variations of these and combinations which brings the total up to 12 bull entries. Flip them over and you have 12 bear entries if you want to trade short.
- And much, much more
Discover for yourself the power of pattern recognition when you enroll in the eTradingCourse.
Some of the benefits of the eTradingCourse methodology are:
- You can chart end of day. You won't be glued to your monitor all day.
- You can learn while you still have a regular job.
- You can trade while you still have a regular job.
- You can learn at home on your own schedule.
- You get everything you need at a very reasonable price.
- You get the eTradingCourse manual, a highly visual guide with annotated chart pictures and detailed explanations to show you the trade setups, trade management and follow-through.
- You also learn portfolio management techniques with visual reinforcement.
- Included in your course is a trading psychology primer. Most traders who master pattern recognition eventually realize there are psychological challenges to trading well. In the eTradingCourse manual, you learn the common psychological traps other traders fall into, and you get the tools so that you can avoid them.
- You learn everything you need to know to recognize a high probability, low risk entry.
But that's not the most important thing you get.
The most important thing you get from the eTradingCourse is a methodology firmly based on minimizing risk. Conservative trading leads to consistent profits over time.
- You learn filters to keep you out of risky trades. You learn how to have defined risk on your trades. You learn techniques to keep losses small, so profits can run.
- You learn to properly place stops to give your trades "breathing room" while still locking in as much profit as possible.
- You learn how to get a risk free trade as soon as possible.
- You learn how to diversify your account to protect your investment portfolio from sudden market movements.
- You learn to use news and earnings to avoid risky trades.
You won't just learn how to find quality entries when you enroll in the eTradingCourse. You'll learn how to run a successful trading business.
"I learned more about trading from the eTradingCourse manual in one week than I have in 8 years trading on my own."
- M.S., Moorestown, N.J.
Our focus is on minimizing risk.
The most important thing in trading is to minimize risk.
Seasoned traders know this.
Most new traders are not focused on minimizing risk. They should be.
Minimizing risk is the first step to maximizing profits.
Market wizard Paul Tudor Jones said that most traders focus on making money, which is the wrong thing. He said they ought to be focused on not losing money. That's exactly what you will learn from the eTrading course.
"A lot of people think trading is an easy way to make money, and so they go in with a big play right away. But in reality -
and you realize this after a year - your concentration has to be on the risk side of the business much more than the reward side. The reward side
is going to come, but if you don't focus on the risk, you'll never get to the reward. So you have to realize it's like any discipline: you have to
learn how to do it well."
- A. Farley, S&C February 2003 p. 85
"The whole secret to winning in the stock market is to lose the least amount possible when you're not right."
- "How To Make Money In Stocks" by William C. O'Neill, founder of Investors Business Daily
Some losses are inevitable, so the key to success is having tight control over these inevitable losses to keep them infrequent, small, and psychologically comfortable.
After our 30 hours together, you'll know how to spot low-risk, high-probability trades. Most of our students' feedback is about our low entry risk and how fast we shed risk to get a free trade.
The easiest way to increase your reward to risk ratio is to reduce your entry risk. This is true whether you are trading futures, stocks, ETFs, or options.
With both low entry risk and high probability of success, you'll finally be able to enjoy trading. Relaxed. Low stress. Profitable.
"It isn't unusual at all to be able to take money from the markets. The talent lies in not giving it back."
- Walter T. Downs
As a bonus, you will receive 2 thick manuals with 1,129 annotated screen shots. Looking at these annotated pictures will cement the techniques in your mind because they are pictures of real chart patterns with our notations of the patterns and techniques we used.
You get one full year of support. If you have a question about anything, email us your question, and you'll receive an answer quickly, usually within 24 hours. Frequently within an hour or two. Sometimes within a few minutes.
"The chart patterns books are tremendously valuable because you get to constantly look at those patterns. It's one thing to describe
the chart patterns with a drawing or an illustration but to actually see real patterns on charts....it's an invaluable part of the course."
- F.P., Nashville, TN
"I would like to take a moment and say you and the rest of the gang have really outdone yourselves with the eTradingCourse.
I just went through the manual and the presentation is outstanding—Professional, concise and easy to understand. Keep up the great work."
- E.B., Bedford, NH
After the 30 hours of personalized One-on-One training, you'll have a crystal-clear 3-step plan to follow. Plus you'll receive support and mentoring for a full year as you go through the 3-step plan and become confident as a trader.
Post-Training Mentoring to Foster Your Success
The 30 hours isn't the end of your mentoring... It's only the beginning. This is a full year course, which means you receive support for a full year to ensure your success. (You can start trading real money as soon as you're ready, of course.)
Also, when a student sends in a good question or marked up screen shot, we'll send it out with our answer to all students via email. We will keep all student names confidential. This student-teacher exchange has proven invaluable for our students' continuing education.
"I know you have heard this a thousand times but your course and support are awesome!"
- R.H., Ocoee, FL
We also offer continued support beyond the first year, at a very affordable rate.
Here's What You'll Receive From eTrading Course:
- You will receive the eTrading Course manual before starting your One-on-One training.
- You will get 30 hours of online or in-person one-on-one customized training to match your experience level and learning needs.
- You will get a bunus of two additional manuals that contain exactly 1,129 annotated screen shots that show actual setups, entries and follow-through on real stock charts.
- You will have homework after each training session designed to deepen your understanding of pattern recognition and the eTradingCourse method.
- You will receive a traders’ personality profile assessment to help you identify and manage your personal trading caution areas. This has proven to be as valuable as the techniques. Students rave about how this has helped them.
- After your training, you'll have 3 steps to follow to ensure you've correctly learned the techniques.
- You will get a full year of follow-up mentoring. Included in this mentoring, you'll mark up live charts with your understanding of the techniques and email them to us. We'll converse with you about your understanding, any misconceptions, and explain the nuances. This is tremendously valuable to your success.
Interested in Options? Click here for a printable summary.
If you have any questions, please contact us:
Email us anytime or
Call us during market hours: 770-382-9656
Founder & Instructor
THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COURSE. THERE ARE NO SPECIFIC RECOMMENDATIONS OR OFFERS TO BUY OR SELL ANY SECURITIES. THERE IS NO SPECIFIC TRADING ADVICE OR TIPS. NO MECHANICAL TRADING SYSTEMS ARE INVOLVED. NO MECHANICAL METHODOLOGIES ARE INVOLVED. THERE ARE NO MECHANICAL TRADING SIGNALS. THERE ARE NO REPRESENTATIONS OF POTENTIAL EARNINGS BY US OR BY YOU. NO MONEY IS MANAGED. THERE IS NO PARTICULARIZED TRADING ADVICE THAT RECOMMENDS SPECIFIC TRANSACTIONS OR TRADING METHODOLOGIES OR ADVICE CONCERNING THE VALUE OF OR ADVISABILITY OF TRADING STOCKS OR ETFS OR OPTIONS. THIS COURSE IS DESIGNED TO ASSIST YOU AND PROVIDE TOOLS FOR THE UNDERSTANDING OF TECHNICAL ANALYSIS OF THE FINANCIAL MARKETS. THIS IS AN EDUCATIONAL COURSE DESIGNED SOLELY TO ASSIST YOU IN DEVELOPING YOUR OWN PERSONAL METHODOLOGY IF YOU SO DESIRE, JUST AS FREELY AVAILABLE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND TRADING TECHNIQUES FROM BOOKS AT A LIBRARY WOULD ASSIST YOU. EDUCATION IS FULLY PROTECTED BY THE FIRST, FOURTH, NINTH, AND TENTH ARTICLES IN AMENDMENT OF THE UNITED STATES CONSTITUTION AND NO RIGHTS ARE WAIVED. THERE IS RISK AND POTENTIAL FOR LOSS IN ANY INVESTMENT, INCLUDING LOSS OF PRINCIPAL AND OTHER LOSSES. NO INVESTMENT OR TRADING RECOMMENDATIONS ARE GIVEN OR IMPLIED. NO JUDGMENT IS EXERCISED OVER ANY STUDENT'S TRADING. ETOWAH VALLEY INC. DBA ETRADINGCOURSE.COM AND ITS EMPLOYEES AND ASSOCIATES ARE NOT ENGAGED IN RENDERING ANY INVESTMENT OR OTHER PROFESSIONAL ADVICE. IF YOU WANT INVESTMENT ADVICE, SEEK A LICENSED OR REGISTERED INVESTMENT ADVISOR, CPA, OR ATTORNEY. IF YOU TRADE WITH REAL MONEY, THAT IS STRICTLY YOUR DECISION AND YOU SHOULD BE FAMILIAR WITH ALL THE RISKS. STOCKS AND OPTIONS TRADING INVOLVES SUBSTANTIAL RISK. THERE IS NO REPRESENTATION OF PAST PERFORMANCE. PAST PERFORMANCE IS NOT NECESSARILY INDICATIVE OF FUTURE RESULTS.
PRICING SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME.